October 2, 2010

finally finished.

what seems like ages ago, i got this chair at the thrift store. i posted about it so that i would fell the urgency to actually finish working on the chair...and it worked. i have felt like i let my blog readers down. BUT i finally finished TODAY!

Here is the "before"


And the "after"...SO excited about the chair :)


I got some frustrations out while sanding...


Then used our sewing machine for the first time to cover the cushion...


And got my spray paint on...


Thank you clearance aisle of Hobby Lobby for the $2.00 spray paint. Seaside Green--not very green, but I adore it :)

Now the hard part, trying to figure out the best place to put her!


2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!!! You have inspired me to get crafty!!! Great job! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete