I kept on forgetting to share this story with ya'll.
So, you saw the post on Apple Fritters...well, Millie was my assistant in the kitchen. Since she was being good enough I gave her a few chunks of apple. She ate them up and loved every second of them.
Fast forward under 10 minutes, Millie had disappeared. I walked into the other room to see this...
Yes, that is a whole roll of toilet paper she snatched from the bathroom (and we can't use the holder on the wall since she attacks it, so this was on the counter of the bathroom)
After getting disciplined, she ran in circles around our apartment. Hitting the couch at full speed then hitting the sliding glass door at full speed. It was then that I called Justin in extreme frustration. I begged him to come home and of course in the time it took him to get home...she crashed.
As I was complaining to Justin about Millie's behavior, I told him all I did was feed her some apple pieces. His response was "apples have just as much caffeine as a diet coke"
So her terrible behavior was all because of me trying to be sweet...never doing that again!
I was so mad and frustrated, but now I can only laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment