October 18, 2010

family time.

we had such a jam packed (but still fun) weekend. we were able to hit most of the tuscaloosa highlights.

on friday night, we went to Cypress Inn--delish. The weather was perfect, so we were able to walk down by the river and rock in the rocking chairs as we waited.



Saturday was homecoming for Alabama, which is a WAY bigger deal than UGA's. Bama Crusade had a tailgate on campus, so we tailgated before the game. We also walked around the sorority houses to look at their boards (I wish I had taken pics of them, they were amazing...!) before heading back to our apartment to watch the game.


Obviously, we dressed pretty neutral for the game :)

Our pastor asked us to share our testimonies at church on Sunday, it was special to have my parents there in the congregation! The Lord spoke through us and it went well....until the microphone quit working. Oops. 

Anyway, it was so refreshing to have my parents come visit and meet some of our Tuscaloosa friends. I'm glad we got to see them, but I'm already counting down the days until our next visit to Atlanta.


No comments:

Post a Comment