January 16, 2011

easy stationery

i saw these plain notecards on sale a couple weeks ago at michael's for under $2 a pack. they have both ivory and white, i went with the ivory option.

tonight, i finally got around to working on them!


these initial stamps are only $1 at michael's too.
and that is just any old stamp pad.





i'm in love.
(and it took under 30 minutes total)

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I bought a few letters for people I gift too and white wrapping paper. For Christmas I did the first initial of the persons name in one color on the white paper around the present after I wrapped it. It was adorable! Easy wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does sound really cute!!! where did you get good white wrapping paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got it at the dollar store! it was sort of see through, but i just put a piece of paper under it if I thought the gift would have been given away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, what a steal! i'm going to have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete