December 23, 2011

pre Christmas week insta-friday.



precious ear warmers/headbands i ordered from pick your plum. love that site.


meet the new puppy.
we adopted her from the animal shelter.
she is a surprise Christmas present for Justin's little sister.
eeeeek, can't wait for her reaction.


millie has been strange all week. i don't think she likes the baby dog.
she definitely doesn't like her howling cries at night.
neither do i, but i have a fantastic husband who takes care of the pup at night.




can't get over her sweetness.


i bought myself an early Christmas present.
i've wanted a tripod for a couple of months.
i'm already in love.


so, our week has consisted of puppy training and watching, last minute Christmas shopping and preparing for a big road trip.

merry Christmas!



life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeyyy! Popped over from Life Rearranged Link-up. I was woo-ed by that sweet puppy face. Someone will be very happy this Christmas! You should get major props for watching the puppy all this time before the big reveal. Merry, merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww I want that puppy!!! So adorable! :)

    And I love PYP too!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete