i love it. i wish it was socially appropriate to have a Christmas tree up year round....is that weird?
isn't she so cute??!
we lost most of our Christmas decorations in the tornado, it was looking a little pitiful until a friend from church gave us a bunch of her Christmas stuff. so thankful for her wreaths, ornaments and more!
gasp, i don't have a tree topper.
i will be looking for inspiration this season for sure.
our first ornament, thankful to have this special one.
styrofoam christmas trees in the foyer.
i bought cheap pre-lit garland at the store and threw in some of the limbs we cut off our tree.
then a beautiful wreath hung over our foyer mirror.
see how we are our Christmas card display.
now i've got to get back to my christmas to-do list.
linking up with:






I love that felt tree! Did you make it yourself? Do you have a tutorial? :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from The Nester's tour - Merry Christmas!
I love your "real" tree. I am partial to real trees. ;) How sweet of someone to give you some ornaments. Love the wreath over your mirror. I also love the picture of your dog in your header! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the "first married tree"! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteGreat decorations! Simple but sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove the shape of your tree, it looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks beautiful....I remember getting so frustrated with a tree years ago I threw it in the corner and whenever anyone came over I pretended it just fell over, LOL.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays,
Anne Walker
Christmas tree ideas