earlier this fall we bought two prints from kennedy prints at the kentuck art festival in town.
they have been sitting in their bag taunting me ever since...
finally we got around to framing and hanging them last night. woo-hoo for another accomplished task.
the green one says "coffee taste best with a friend"
the brown one says "how can you know Jesus when you can't wring a thank you note."
on a different note...what do you think that means?
justin and i were discussing it and we really don't know. would love to hear what you think the quote means!
the prints are a little bit smaller than 16x20 so i just flipped over the flower insert and used the back as my mat.
finished project.
no more taunting.
so...what do you think?




I love the coffee print! I'm not sure what that quote means either- I know Jesus but I am really bad at thank you notes... glad they aren't truly connected :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! We live in Birmingham- always fun to find a blogger from close by!