I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, when I realized I hadn't heard from Millie in a few minutes. I look over and see that she has somehow positioned herself like this...
1. I almost didn't post this because the kitchen table is so unorganized...I promise I was in the middle of working too!
2. You may or may not be able to notice that our table is quite tall, therefore this dog jumped up on the stool in order to get on top of the table.
3. After snapping these pictures, she decided to get all the way on the table and run around a little bit...just enough to mess with the papers on the table and get me all worked up.
Don't worry, she got disciplined once I made sure I got a good shot of her. Glad you got a glimpse of real life with baby Millie!


Well, she sees y'all eating/sitting at the table every day. So, she probably figures since she's one of the fam, she should be able to do that too!! Haha. Love the artwork behind the table, btw!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rach! I know, its prob tough for her to see us sit at the table and eat yummy food...dog food disgusts me :) ...and she wanted more attention.
ReplyDelete