September 17, 2010

last night's dinner

last night, we were craving burgers.

Of course, I didn't remember to take ANY pictures, except for the final project. So feel free to drool over our dinner. 






















As some of ya'll know, I don't eat red meat...so this is a turkey burger. Plus, we MUST have our burgers on Publix rolls, there are no substitutes!

It seems like great minds think alike, because Rachel posted about her turkey burger experience last night too!

4 comments:

  1. I think I need to travel more so I can visit one of these Publix I am always reading about! {Burger looks scrummy!}


    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I (Justin Karl) cook this burger as wonderful, juicy red meat. Not a big fan of turkey burgers. i like your blog hot wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, where do you live? no publix stores! i don't think i can function without their bakery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jkarl-don't worry. everyone knows you are super manly and would never substitute a turkey burger for the real thing.

    ReplyDelete