our week via my iphone.
we are collecting donations from students to go toward gifts for compassion families.
then we are going to sit down with our next door neighbors to determine what we can buy families in need. it's really not that expensive buy a goat or cow for a family, check out the compassion Christmas catalog.
quick pic of our first Christmas tree. and it's real. how cute is she??!
here is a gem i found from justin's phone.
dogs on a skateboard.
only in miami.

Your first tree is very cute! Real ones are the best! I think we are going to pick ours out tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat tree is adorable. Happy Compassion shopping tomorrow... ;)
ReplyDeleteI love yur puppy! What a cutie!!! And I love that you are promoting compassion shopping.
ReplyDeleteLOL! We did the same order a few years back! Crusade friends ~ Married ~ Got a Dog! {We've done the kid thing, too though}! I'm glad to know about your blog! Thanks for your sweet note about my Peppermint Bark! I'm EXCITED to be your newest follower and would love it if you'd return the "love" on your next visit!!!
ReplyDeleteXO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com