October 21, 2011

life in karl-land.


hubs has been working so hard on a paper for his old testament class. [he takes classes part time with southern seminary]
so proud of him...and thankful he is almost finished with all 14 pages of it.


highly recommend this book. whiter than snow by paul david tripp.
quick devotions based on psalm 51. tripp does a fantastic job leading you to repentance and showing us our deep need for God.


new rug. boom.
love it. on sale at kirkland for only 60 bucks.


sooo. uhhhh. we might be out of food.
milk anyone?


i don't even really like this stuff. why do i buy it and torture myself?



all of our socks ready to be matched.
millie would die if i let her dig in.
socks are her favorite toy.


have a great weekend.



life rearranged

4 comments:

  1. I love the rug!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow that is an awesome rug!!! And what a fab price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that rug too! such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug.
    Love the new blog look.
    Love matching socks...wish I were there to help :) I'd be allll over that and would make you sit and talk to me while I found "sole mates"

    ReplyDelete