i was looking through our pantry and seeing that we had an insane amount of canned tomatoes.
i have no clue why...so i was set out to find a way to use some.
can't go wrong with a paula deen recipe.
this is her baked spaghetti recipe, complete with a homemade sauce.
my mouth was watering by the time the sauce finished, it made our house smell fantastic.
even though it takes a little bit it was worth every minute.
i can check that off my cooking bucket list [and probably never buy it from the store again...]
what's one thing you can make better than buy from the store?
Just Something I Whipped Up
I love spaghetti since I was a child. My mom always cooks me, my brothers and my sister whenever it's our birthday or other special occasions that needs celebrating. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Now I can cook for my mom.
ReplyDeleteI just saw this on Act Fast Chef! I'll have to try this. I love Paula Deen. This looks so good!
ReplyDelete