they are simple, yet fantastic.
that's all you need. well, plus the ingredients the boxed brownie mix requires.
i'm in love with these bad boys.
1. make brownies according to instructions on the box. bake in greased mini muffin pan 13-15 minutes at 350.
2. before cooling push tops down with measuring spoon.
3. heat 3/4 cup of peanut butter in microwave until smooth.
4. spoon 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter in each brownie
5. top with chocolate chips or other desired topping.
6. chill in fridge to make it easier to get out of pan.

I love the peanut butter and chocolate combo and these look way easy. I love your dog at the top! What a good picture of him/her!
ReplyDeletethese look amazing! I will be making them soon!
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletePS: I am your newest follower!
~Mrs. Delightful
Yummy! These look so good. I am a PB fan, so of course I like this. :)
ReplyDeleteYum! These look delicious! Thanks for your sweet comment on my coasters, I'm glad you did so I could find these.
ReplyDeletethanks for all your sweet comments. you have to try the recipe...it won't disappoint :)
ReplyDeletethese look so yummy and easy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
x Marnie