August 23, 2011

what i'm pinning

i love pinterest. especially my iphone app.
i get the majority of my crafts/idea/recipes from other people...now that i stalk pinterest i feel more crafty.

first up is this yummy recipe for potato chips and ranch dressing. i think it's healthy too, that's just bonus!






remember my post about our salvaged stump. i found inspiration!




gorgeous!

this is a cute idea i've seen floating around pinterest. my mom saved the paper from our wedding day, we need to do this one!




we grabbed a couple windows from our old house, i would love to do something fun like this! taking suggestions for other ideas on how to use 'em.






show me your pinterest inspirations and follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Alana,
    I love Pinterest too! I just started using it two days ago. You can find so many good things on it! All these ideas are great. I especially love the window one. I hope we can come see your house soon. I'm so happy for you guys. love and miss you!
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney!! I love pinterest too, its filled with so many great ideas! Hope you and the boys are doing great...would love for yall to come visit!

    ReplyDelete