April 26, 2011

millie's first birthday.


millie's turned one april 21st.
we almost forgot her birthday...oops. 
at least we started with a dog rather than missing a baby's birthday.

i found a recipe to make homemade dog treats. the ingredients are a little bit bizarre [ i added some bacon grease & bacon to the dough] and they look pretty nasty. but millie thinks they are gourmet. 


justin's mom, sister and grandma were in town last week to visit. 
they saw that millie has destroyed her bowl [and we have been too lazy to get another one]




Lexi and Millie had so much fun playing together. i am fairly certain that they did not stop the entire time  they were together.






the latest victim.
this little bear only had a good 5 minutes in our house before her head was torn off.


2 comments:

  1. I just got Lucy a kong and she loves it! Hopefully it will take her a little while to completely destroy it. I'll have to try making the dog treats for her one day... she would love them I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be shocked if Lucy would destroy a kong...those things seem indestructible.

    I really wanted to make treats that actually look like dog bones, but never got a cookie cutter to make them. Those would be too precious!

    ReplyDelete