April 20, 2011

i spy: home edition.

i am linking up to little miss momma's i spy today.

first off, she is so precious. love her blog. check it out.

this is my attempt at showing you what you can spy at our home.

i spy the best dog ever. millie.
if you have been here before, you know her and her antics.


i spy a cross to remind us of what Jesus has done for us.
it was handmade from wildflower wax.
[if you can't tell, the heart has Christ on it]



i spy our canvas from luo our friend's missions organization that helps children in poverty.


i spy my lovely kitchen assistant. love this little guy.

i spy lots and lots of books.
this is probably about a tenth of the books we have.




thanks for taking a tour of the highlights of our little townhouse.

4 comments:

  1. What cute photos... Millie is a sweetie. Dogs were the best invention ever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I didn't know I was a dog person until we got her! Now I can't imagine life without her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about your Wildflower Was purchase! Love it!! Old Town Helena- best kept Bham secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my boots I got from them. I'd love to get another pair next fall :)

    ReplyDelete