January 20, 2012

insta-friday.

happy friday. 
life rearranged


my friend davis rescued this baby pig.
seriously the sweetest thing ever.
he just wants to cuddle...but his little squeals are terrifying.

i looked out the window yesterday and saw this.
millie had fallen asleep while chewing on a stick.
she has a tough life.

why didn't i try pistachios earlier..?
amazing.
but i drive justin crazy when i eat them.
does anyone have a quiet way to eat pistachios??

have you heard of freecycle?
some sweet lady in east tuscaloosa wanted to get rid of this set of luggage.
it's in perfect condition and i can't wait to use it some way.
thankful.

i can't wait for this afternoon. my campus director and his wife had a baby last night...she's so precious. can't wait to go meet her!!

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from Life Rearranged - looks like a fun week. Love the free suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little pig is adorable!!! Never heard of freecycle before! Thanks for the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suitcase. I love the pig even more. Wish I could have one, but I don't have the property for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful luggage, excited for you to us it and *hopefully* go somewhere fun! New little babies are just precious, so sweet. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pistachios, and that luggage! You were super lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete