i finally got the courage to try bakerella's cake pops. hers are so precious, i have been anxious to try them for us. ours turned out really cute (if i may say so myself) and they were not hard to make at all!
Make the cake mix by the directions on the box. Once cool, crumble in large bowl.
Then mix in the entire container of icing until coated.
Hand roll into small balls. Mine made about 75 balls...next time i would make them a little bigger!
Then stick them in the fridge for a couple hours (or the freezer for 15 minutes if you are in a hurry) Once I pulled them out of the fridge, I stuck 8 inch lollypop sticks to make them cake pops.
Melt the white chocolate bark (or whatever type you want to use) and coat the pops/balls in chocolate and sprinkle your topping before they set.
Stick them in styrofoam so the chocolate can set. I sprinkle crushed candy canes on top!
I really enjoyed making these and how cute they turned out!
You should really try them...check out Bakerella for more ideas to customize your cake pops.
these look so yummy! I MISS YOU!!! I hope yall are enjoying your break. I would imagine Tusaloosa is quiet, so if yall need to get away, come to bham!!!!
ReplyDeleteTuscaloosa has been pretty quiet! We are actually heading out this morning for Atlanta for Christmas. Hope ya'll have a great Christmas and have so much fun skiing. I will text you after Christmas conference...we will def come to birmingham then!!
ReplyDeleteI made these last week too!! I used funfetti and green icing, they were so yummy!!! Everyone loved them!! I love the candy cane idea!! My next challenge is to make red velvet cupcake ones!! They look so good!
ReplyDeleteso fun court!! i bet those were adorable! i wanna make the cupcake pops too...maybe we should hang out and bake :) :)
ReplyDelete